Monday, April 25, 2011

Organized = Peace


I pray you all had a fantastic Easter weekend. What a Joy to celebrate the Risen Savior! We started the celebration off Friday night at the Good Friday church service. It was fantastic!! Ean-Thomas (at 11 years old) truly felt the Lords presence for the first time. He was in tears AND awe. He was filled with Joy and sadness. The true impact of what Jesus endured  FOR US came alive to him. Oh, how I praise the Lord when he works in the lives of my children!!
Sunday was a BLAST!! It started with an early music service at church. As many of you know, Tom is blessed with an amazing voice and the choir sang 3 pieces. The sun was blessing us from every angle, and the Son blessed us indeed!!

      When we came home we dined on AMAZING short ribs!

                 TODAY IS THE ORGANIZE=PEACE DAY!!!
I am leaving on vacation this Friday. It is a time just for me (with one of my besties Kristi Lynn). I have a fantastic husband and family that see the need for me to get away when I have hit a wall. Thank you GOD! Also my in-laws are coming for a visit and arrive a day and a half BEFORE I get back.....SO little details that usually I only think about have to be written down and labeled. Here we go;
MEALS:
for the week I am gone and the shopping list and meal plan for the in-law visit.
CHORES:
Tom - 'Hey Elaine, what goes IN the kids lunches?' Now he knows. There is also a meal list for my Mom to refer to. Also, my dear dear friend Amy is watching Collin for me during the days I am gone. Thank you Amy dear!!! Collin's list is there as well.
BASEBALL:
this is Eans baseball game schedule, the practices are on the google calendar and will send an alarm to Tom so he does not forget. I hope!

Yes, this is a busy family. Yes, we are involved in LIFE. I would not have it any other way, but I thank God for the gift of organization he has given me. Without it I would be lost and while I am out of town, my family would be lost. God is good and has blessed us with all good things, and even though my family is scared to see me leave for a week...vacations are GOOD TOO!!!
So please join me in praying for my sweet family. I leave the 29th and return on the 7th.
Being a believer I have something that non-believers do not have, the ability to rest. Rest in my redeemers arms. Unload the stress that I take on. Cry, laugh, dance, sing or sleep in the arms of my Jesus.


Love to you all,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment