Monday, April 4, 2011

Kiddos and memories

Thinking about the treasure my children are. Our neighbors just had their first baby and the tiny little 6+ pound fellow reminded me of the precious joy of my children.

Karianna is our 15 (almost 16) year old. She has started driving, doing great in school (10th grade), serving on the praise team for the youth group at church, going on her first mission trip this summer and really starting to grasp her relationship with the Lord as being HERS and not 'riding on Mom and Dad's coattails.'
Here she is as my sweet 5 year old.

Ean-Thomas, Oh what a BALL he is!! His love language is 'Quality Time.' Sitting and watching a movie, playing a game or watching him play video games all fit in this category. He adores his little brother and is an absolute joy to the family. Funny, funny kid.
Here he is at 2! Love that smile.

Collin David. What to say. He is our amazing surprise that Only God Himself knew about. He will be two in June. He cut teeth early. He crawled early. He walked early. Please Lord, let him potty-train early!!
Thank you Lord for my children. Give me your strength to raise them to follow your greatest commandment, to love You with all their heart, soul, mind and strength. I love you Lord! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment