Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sweet Sweet 16

I can NOT believe my gorgeous daughter is 16 years old this week. She has grown to be a remarkable young lady and a gift to the entire family. She has been on a mission trip this past week and last night her 11 years old brother said, "Mom, I need my sister back."

Here she is at Easter 2001...
 
and in 2004 at 10 years old.
 
Baptism in 2006...
 
 ...and an all grown up young lady in 09.

Thanks for letting me share my sweet gal with you!
 
Thank you Lord for blessing Tom and I with this breathe-taking joy. I can never thank you enough for your blessings and provision. Continue to walk with my girl as she changes once again from a lady to a woman. Finishing high school and moving on to amazing places, as you lead. I love you, Amen
 

In Christ,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment