Thursday, June 16, 2011

My New Adventure!

So...It's official! God is leading me on a new adventure. I waffled and prayed and decided and undecided and opened my bible one morning last week to Proverbs 31. It finishes off, 
"...a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise."
With everything in me I want to be a woman of God. I want people to see Christ in and through and (hopefully rarely) in spite of me.
One of my dearest and closest friends recently got involved with a company called Thirty-One Gifts. As I sat in her home talking about what a great opportunity she has with this up and coming company the Lord spoke to my heart. I came up with many excuses...
*I have a little baby
*I have to take care of Mom
*I have kids in school
The truth is, with God's strength and leading I can do anything he wants me to do! I am signing with a company called Thirty-One, hum...is it based off being a woman of God, doing what brings God honor and glory in my life, a Proverbs 31 woman?! YES!
Feel free to check out the link above. Let me know if I can be of service in any way. Are YOU ready for an adventure? Is God leading you to do something different or out-of-your-box? JUMP IN! The rewards are more then you can imagine!

In Christ,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment